Latitude 18

by Laura on November 16, 2010

As usual, all photo credit goes to the hubby {and his really nice camera and his MacBook}.  He can cook, he’s still hot after 11 years, and he can take sweet pictures.  Man, I’m glad I married that guy.

Photos are of:  Village on the River outside of Chiang Rai, Village Scenes, HillTribe Girl in Traditional Dress, Ava and a Lady at a Market, the Sacred “White Temple” in Chiang Rai, SE Asia.

kendal November 16, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Oh, Laura. Awesome pictures. Awesome! You’ve got a great guy! May I use some of these pictures with my students when we study Thailand this year?
kendal recently posted..10 minutes

Laura November 16, 2010 at 7:35 pm

Kendal–absolutely. Use whatever you want. Too bad its the middle of the night for me here when you will have class, or i would totally skype in with your students!! Use whatever you’d like, of course. But, thanks for asking, too. :)

Love, Laura

@ngie November 16, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Wow, these are stunning shots. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon November 16, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Excellent shots, and hooray for another macsnob! just kidding. great shots, makes me kinda ‘homesick’ for the Philippines.
Sharon recently posted..Making His Deeds Known

Amy Sullivan November 16, 2010 at 5:31 pm

Laura,
Thank you for these amazing pictures. I feel as if I get a little peek into your life! Hope single parenting is going well…I know when my husband is gone it can be draining!
Amy Sullivan recently posted..Stolen Valentines and Compassion

Laura November 16, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Amy, Sharon, @ngie, Kendal, Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. There’s something about a nice camera and having such gorgeous beauty– in people and in place– to photograph! Hope yall are having great days, L

julia November 16, 2010 at 11:03 pm

wow. fabulous pictures!!!!!!!!! looks so beautiful over there!!

thanks for stopping by my blog from (in)courage. it’s so nice to meet other Christian women. i see your hubby is doing some stuff with kids over there?? i can’t imagine living in a foreign country. i think i get a little too comfortable in my little box.

i watched the gas pump video…. hilarious!! but yes, so true.

anyway, i look forward to reading more from you!!
julia recently posted..Working Moms Guide To Coupons

Christian November 16, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Those shots are incredible. I really love the one of the white temple. Incredible.
Christian recently posted..There and Back Again haha